Last update: Spetember 3, 2020
In-Person Sunday Worship Service Pre-Registration
If you have decided to join our Sunday Service, you are required to pre-register. Otherwise, you will not be permitted to enter the church for public health concerns. Please contact our church office if you have any questions about the following procedures:
- Go to SGBC website and click on the In-Person Sunday Worship Service Pre-Registration button. Weekly pre-registration begins from Wednesday and ends at Friday noon. Please be sure to pre-register each week.
- Start by filling out the “Health Survey”, one survey per person. For a family of four, four surveys need to be filled.
- Then fill out the “Seat Reservation Form”, only ONE form per household with a full name of a representative of the family.
- If the reservation is successful, you will receive an email to confirm that you and/ or your household can attend Sunday service in person.
- Stay healthy and see you on Sunday.
Church Meeting Guidelines
- Please line up by the main entrance and observe the 6 feet physical distance. English and Mandarin congregations will enter from the North entrance.
- An usher will verify your registration and take your body temperature.
- Masks must be worn at all times inside the building and hands must be washed or sanitized upon each entry and exit.
- Areas for activities:
- Cantonese Worship - limited to 1/F sanctuary and corridors, please do not enter other rooms or facilities on 2/F
- English Worship - limited to 2/F Cafe Hall and corridors, please do not enter other rooms or facilities on 1/F
- Mandarin Worship - limited to 2/F Room 226 and corridors, please do not enter other rooms or facilities on 1/F
- Washrooms :
- Only go to designated washrooms for SGBC.
- Allow 1 usage in the washroom at a time unless extra help is needed, e.g. seniors or disabled.
- Follow the cleaning checklist posted in washrooms.
- Food is not permitted onsite. Please do not carry any food or drink into the building.